We're doing a financial analysis of Forzani Group Limited's 2010 and 2009 annual report. I found a few useful tools online to help with me with my project.
Posted: Saturday, December 4th, 1:16pm 8 years ago
- PDF to XLS online conversion tool - http://www.pdftoexcelonline.com/default.aspx
* That'll help me avoid some redundancy in copying the numbers into percentages.
- Investopedia - http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/commonsizebalancesheet.asp
has been really helpful in quickly figuring out what percentages to calculate for the assignment and a quick overview of how to analyze the financial reports.
A Common Size Balance Sheet is a %age of total assets, or total liabilities
- Cliff's Notes for Trend Analysis - http://www.cliffsnotes.com/study_guide/Trend-Analysis.topicArticleId-21248,articleId-21211.html
* Trend Analysis is useful for comparing the %age of change in X over a couple of years.